Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom's birthday was Monday! Sorry I didn't give out a shout out on that day. I've been slacking on keeping up on my posts.

I'm the world's worst about sending out cards on time. By the time I remember, it's too late and the birthday is gone. This year I planned ahead. Since I couldn't be there with Mom to celebrate, I made her a 'birthday in a box' :)



Her package included supplies to make cupcakes, the mix, icing, cupcake holders, sprinkles and of course personalized cupcake flags (my first time making this type and I'm very pleased with how they came out)! I also made a personalized notepad and picked up some cheesestraws from a local bakery. Oh and earrings. I didn't feel like all the homemade stuff was enough....

Here's her banner I included as well....


Hope you had a happy birthday mom!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute idea

Heather
franklintngirl

Moni said...

GREATEVER IDEA EVER! LOVE IT!