Saturday, March 29, 2008

More cuppycakes!


We drove down to Tuscaloosa for a friend's wedding today. Actually, the new Caldwell family, who I bought the Est. sign for. :)

I just got a new punch this week that I wanted to try out and I've been dying to use yellow lately, so I decided to take some cupcakes for the happy couple.

I think they turned out so cute, but I think the new punch is going back to the Hob. Hubs literally had to punch that little thing to get it to stamp. I think he was as proud of these as I was! :) He was such a good helper.




I did 3 designs...



After they were eaten.... :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love these! Great job!

lauren said...

thanks so much!

Danielle said...

So cute! So did you print them on cardstock and then punch them? Or how did you get the print on them? I would like to make some for an event I'm having. Thanks and I love your site!

Danielle