Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, the 28th to be exact. Mark claims the house is my present since we're moving in 2 days before my big day. Don't get me wrong, it is an awesome present and all, but I'm paying for it too. I consider it more as a 'life change' than birthday present material. haha...So this list may be pointless, but I'll post my wants just so I can drool over.

Starting the list off....

Gocco.
I think we were made for each other and I've never even seen one in real life




Gocco originated in Japan years ago for making greeting cards at home. Inkjet printers and design software have nearly stamped out this little beauty, as they aren't making them anymore to my knowledge. The gocco craze has made its way to the States and has crafters and bride-to-be everywhere on the hunt for their very own.

See how it works..
Courtesy of EtsyLabs via YouTube


This is something I would've loved as a kid too. I can't even fathom all the possibilities! :) I'm really showing my true colors. What can I say...The craft nerd inside will always be alive.

I found the basic kit in alittlegoodness's etsy shop. For more information and to get your very own gocco, visit her shop.



Also for more information on the history and future of gocco visit www.savegocco.com.

No comments: