Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cute Cork



I saw these on decor8 the other day and instantly thought 'hey, i could make that' and what do you know...I found a tutorial! Oddly enough, decor8 added in the link to those same directions since then. We're all one big blog family! haha...


For directions to make your own visit sweet jessi.

If you're not feeling crafty, you can purchase these cute little corkboards at Little Pretty Studio.

I definitely need something like this to jazz up my cube area. I actually have an old bulletin board that would be perfect for this!

For cute fabric check out Repro Depot's great selection.


**UPDATE**

I found this image from Soule Mama's studio. No corkboard, but very pretty wall decor! I especially like the different sizes.




























Her studio is really amazing. So many pretties in one room!

No comments: