Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wishlist, pt.2

I don't know what it is with me and cupcakes. I will openly admit I'm slightly obsessed. I've found though that I'm really lacking some essential pieces to completing my cupcake circle.

Cupcake carrier.



As mentioned in a previous post, I need this big time! I currently have to lug my precious babies in a cake carrier, which always ends in heartache as all the little cuppiecakes wind up getting smushed together. Not only that, but I'm unable to carry an entire batch. Only 17 will fit in my current cake carrier, but this one holds 32! Oh the possibilities...



Mini muffin pan.

I've always had a thing for very small things. I don't know why, but I love miniature ANYthing. Add that to my love of cupcakes and it only makes sense...MINI cupcakes!


I love the look of grouped minis like the ones pictured above from Crumbs & Doilies. They are adorable!


Cute cupcake liners.
I can never have enough cute liners!

I loove these from etsy


These are great too

No comments: